Good waxing therapists needed - Southampton and South London

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rouge

Reaction score
Are there any good, confident waxers that can take on a couple of my clients please?

The first one is for a male client who needs a back wax, he lives in Tooting and works near Tower Bridge, would be happy with a therapist in either location (or nearby) but would be willing to travel a reasonable distance.

The second one is for a lady who has a Hollywood wax. She is extremely nervous at the thought of having a new therapist (it took her about three months to pluck up the courage to book her first appointment with me - bless!), so it would need to be someone who is very professional and can put her completely at ease. She's in the Shirley area of Southampton but can travel if needs be.

Can anybody help me out here?

If I don't reply for a few days, I'm not being rude, I'm going away for a week. :)

Many thanks.

I would be happy to help, I use sugar and am trained and experienced in intimate hair removal. Please get in touch. Fiona
sugarflick » SUGARFLICK - Hurts less, thorough with fantastic results. Southampton, Hampshire.

Are there any good, confident waxers that can take on a couple of my clients please?

The first one is for a male client who needs a back wax, he lives in Tooting and works near Tower Bridge, would be happy with a therapist in either location (or nearby) but would be willing to travel a reasonable distance.

The second one is for a lady who has a Hollywood wax. She is extremely nervous at the thought of having a new therapist (it took her about three months to pluck up the courage to book her first appointment with me - bless!), so it would need to be someone who is very professional and can put her completely at ease. She's in the Shirley area of Southampton but can travel if needs be.

Can anybody help me out here?

If I don't reply for a few days, I'm not being rude, I'm going away for a week. :)

Many thanks.

Thanks Fiona, that's helpful. I'll pass on your details.

Anyone else?

Hi , I hope I'm not too late in offering my services, I rent a room in up market hairdressers KYM OLIVER - Streatham South London,
:)Love waxing send him along

Bye Kymara

Hi , I hope I'm not too late in offering my services, I rent a room in up market hairdressers KYM OLIVER - Streatham South London,
:)Love waxing send him along

Bye Kymara

No, not too late at all!
Do you have contact details please? Pm me if you prefer.
Thanks!!

Latest posts

Back