Goodbye Patch Adams

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G-Mac

Reaction score
Sad to hear of the death of Robin Williams, amazing actor and King of stand up. He could make me laugh with his ridiculous Scottish accent in Mrs Doubtfire, cry in Patch Adams and scare the b'jings out of me in One Hour Photo but stand up was where he really shone as seen here, (few sweary words so no listening up loud at work!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi6fPwWuO9I

Depression has no boundaries.

He was one of my childhood icons right through to adulthood, starting with Mork and Mindy in the 70's poor man has been battling it since he finished Mork and Mindy.. So sad, and another great loss to our screens that's boarded the angel flight R.I.P x

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

He was one of Hollywood's most talented. RIP to a great man and all the other non famous people who also lose the battle. :|

He had enormous charisma and so likeable. So sad that he's gone. I'm glad that he was around long enough to leave several generations with his laughter and brilliant wit.

Hollywood legend. He's given us some great laughs!

Such a loss. I was fortunate enough to meet him at the age of 14, whilst on a trip to Orlando and mgm studios, he was filming his voice over for the genie!

He came out of his booth as our tour passed, signed autographs, mingled, and made everyone laugh. He was such a lovely, kind and genuine man, and those 5 minutes made the holiday for me - Mork was my childhood hero!

RIP x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

RIP Robin, so sad. Thanks to this man I had and always will have many laughs.
My heart goes out to all his loved ones, and to those he truly inspired.
Gone but never forgotten.
There will only ever be one Peter Pan.

"Genie you're finally free"

Last edited:
I loved him as an actor and thought he was great.

My little ones love Mrs Doubtfire, Hook, the list goes on.

I was actually saddened when I read he had died this morning.

RIP xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

His portrayal of Mrs Doubtfire had me howling, while his creepy persona in One Hour Photo was riveting. Awakenings still remains one of his best performances.

His amazing talent will indeed by sadly missed.

Love Good Will Hunting too, with Robin Williams as a therapist to Matt Damon. All time fave!

Jumanji was one of our family favourites we watched over and over when the kids were young.
Such a shame he was a tortured soul that could never find peace in life,as is the case with so many famous and talented people.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407862104.841727.jpg

Genie, you're free.

Saw this on twitter and thought I would share.
RIP

So sad to hear this horrible news :( I hope he finds peace finally.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

what a shame that depression blinds the sufferer to their true worth, how much they mean to everyone and how sad we are at their passing.

So very very sad. I loved him. Rip.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back