Goodie bags - just a quick Q...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tisha

Reaction score
Hi all,
There was a thread recently about client goodie bags or aftercare bags...which I think are a great idea (especially for someone opening a new salon). What I was wondering is what do you actually put the goodies in? What kind of bag? I was thinking about a nice drawstring bag...but dunno if that's practical in terms of cost and finding out where I can get them from...can't think of anything else apart from tacky food bags....sad I know...and I REALLY don;t want to do that...so was wondering if someone who's done this in the past could help me??? Thanks....

T xx

Hi

I use Creative Pink bags - small ones, they come in pink or white - fab for advertising what i use too !

kx

Thanks for the post, didn't realise they do bags (as am not Creative trained) but that may be what I will do.....any more ideas anyone can throw at me???? Thing is I might not necessarily have Creative products in there - so don't know if would be right to use their bags...

Hey Tisha,
There is a post in the wanted section I think, called 'gift bags'. I know I posted a link there to a company that sold packagaing, and there are a few others too. You could also try www.anglopackaging.com which is a link I didn't get around to posting there :)
HTH
Lol x

Latest posts

Back