got my nvq folders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kittenclaws

gona be slim geek
Reaction score
my nvq level 2 and 3 folders arrived today and to be honest i have been trying to read through and have only succeded in confusing my self even more, lol, i am looking forward to doing them but im also dreading doing them, they look so complicated,

kittenclaws said:
my nvq level 2 and 3 folders arrived today and to be honest i have been trying to read through and have only succeded in confusing my self even more, lol, i am looking forward to doing them but im also dreading doing them, they look so complicated,

what NVQ 2 and 3 are you doing? is it beauty therapy?

clairelee69 said:
what NVQ 2 and 3 are you doing? is it beauty therapy?

no, it level 2 and 3 nail technology, i am a bit worried though as i registered for it before we decided were gona move to scotland so i need to do some phoning round to see if i can do it in scotland and is there an assesment center there,

kittenclaws said:
no, it level 2 and 3 nail technology, i am a bit worried though as i registered for it before we decided were gona move to scotland so i need to do some phoning round to see if i can do it in scotland and is there an assesment center there,

Hi Tracy, I know exactly what you mean with it all being confusing...lol. I had never picked up a polish bottle until I started my NVQ unit 19 and looking at the log books and worksheets made me think 'YIKES'...what on earth have I let myself in for. But dont worry about it....the course work gets broken down over the weeks and as you complete your first assesement, the second assesement becomes that little bit easier as it all starts falling into place. I'm not sure whether the NVQ is different in Scotland to England.....try sending a pm to Mum as I think she has a very good knowledge on the NVQ syalbus.
David

Hi Tracy,

Where about in Hertfordshire are you doing your NVQ 2 & 3 and what brand will you be using at college?

I have just finished my VTCT in Nail Tech at North Herts and was looking to do the NVQ there this year which is a new course but hey are using Salon Systems to save money. I was lucky enough to do my VTCT with Creative products.

Sabrina

hi, i have done my foundation and im doing my nvq with k,sa,ra in kent and we use ALIDA, THE EDGE
I do want to convert to creative but have to wait till feb as cant convert untilll ive been doing it a year
SabrinaD said:
Hi Tracy,

Where about in Hertfordshire are you doing your NVQ 2 & 3 and what brand will you be using at college?

I have just finished my VTCT in Nail Tech at North Herts and was looking to do the NVQ there this year which is a new course but hey are using Salon Systems to save money. I was lucky enough to do my VTCT with Creative products.

Sabrina

Tracy, As soon as you have got your NVQ then you should be able to convert straight away without waiting a year. Give them a call at Leeds to confirm this.

David

Jaydee said:
Tracy, As soon as you have got your NVQ then you should be able to convert straight away without waiting a year. Give them a call at Leeds to confirm this.

David

thanks for that, ill call them to find out,

Latest posts

Back