Got to ask... probably stupid question...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CadenceAlex

Reaction score
... but can you do your Spa Mani/Pedi course without being a qualified nail technician?

I know somebody who would love to do this.

... but can you do your Spa Mani/Pedi course without being a qualified nail technician?

I know somebody who would love to do this.

Yes I think you can!

As long as you have done a mani or pedi qualification then i think it is fine!

As long as you have done a mani or pedi qualification then i think it is fine!

No - she hasn't got any nail related certificate... but I have advised that going to Creative and getting product training would be better than going to the college.

Dont know why but I recall creative saying when I did my Spa training that the training on this course is only product training not treatment training as anybody that does this course needs to already be mani and pedi trained. Check with them though as I didnt take too much notice of this part as I was already trained. They dont cover any A&P stuff or contra-indications, so dont think this would be sufficient for insurance purposes.

Dont know why but I recall creative saying when I did my Spa training that the training on this course is only product training not treatment training as anybody that does this course needs to already be mani and pedi trained. Check with them though as I didnt take too much notice of this part as I was already trained. They dont cover any A&P stuff or contra-indications, so dont think this would be sufficient for insurance purposes.

Ahhhh of course!! That would make sense!

Latest posts

Back