Got to close my salon down

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMOUSE

Reaction score
Hi everyone I need some tips and advice please. Im due for an operation late January and I have to take between 5/7 weeks off work. I work from home but have a lodge cabin in my garden. I have been full time for 18 months now and have a steady clientele but im worried about not working. Some of my clients said they will definitely come back to me but I would like to give them an incentive. Would you give them a discount within the first 2 weeks I reopen or offer them something else. Any advice would be great full.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi everyone I need some tips and advice please. Im due for an operation late January and I have to take between 5/7 weeks off work. I work from home but have a lodge cabin in my garden. I have been full time for 18 months now and have a steady clientele but im worried about not working. Some of my clients said they will definitely come back to me but I would like to give them an incentive. Would you give them a discount within the first 2 weeks I reopen or offer them something else. Any advice would be great full.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Do you have their email addresses/phone numbers? I think it's a good idea to offer a little something maybe for the first month you're back (10% off first treatment?) I'm sure it won't harm and you'll be booked up because they've missed you too! Good luck with the operation xx

What about having a "re opening night" you could give out gift bags with some little samples, chocs and vouchers in and display pictures of your work and maybe do some little mini treatments.

It would be a great way to invite your old clients back and also attract new ones xx

Is there anyone you could get in to work for you ? even if they just offered a limited treatment menu
It would keep your salon open and hopefully retain your clients.
I get a local girl ( who is qualified but still at college doing other courses) to cover my holidays just now
My clients know it's only for a couple of weeks, but are glad that I have provided the service.
Good luck

Latest posts

Back