Grain free body scrubs?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GracefulH&B

Reaction score
Hi guys.

I would like to offer a body scrub treatment but don't as yet have shower facilities. I am hopeless at removing facial scrub off clients faces and was chuffed to pieces to discover Eve Taylor's Bio Exfoliant (no grains, yipee:lol:). So, I was wondering if there was a similar product for body scrubs. I've heard about sugar scrubs because they disolve on contact with water apparently or I was thinking of just making my own (I'm covered with a cosmetic license, etc) but would just like to know if there is a grain free body scrub on the market that anybody could recommend.

Cheers, xxx:hug:

I know what you mean about gritty bits being left on the skin!
Used to annoy me! I'd think I'd got them all off, start doing a back massage then feel grit! Doh!

I know it doesn't actually answer your question as such, but have you considered using exfoliating gloves/mitts?
I ended up scrapping the scrub and using exfol gloves.

I cleansed the body (mostly the back)
Used hot towels to remove, then thoroughly exfoliated with the gloves and body cleanser, followed again by hot towel to remove.
My clients loved it!

Dermalogica has a product called "body microfoliant" which is effective. And doesn't leave little bits:D

Dermalogica has a product called "body microfoliant" which is effective. And doesn't leave little bits:D

But you can only get that if you're a dermalogica stockist!

Hiya if you contact Blue Rose on here, she makes gorgeous products and has just recently been trialling a new body scrub. I think it's in the very early stages but saw on her fb page that she has sent out samples.

I think her aim is to have a scrub which doesn't make an awful mess but still does the job.

Her Facebook page is Cognito skin care x

Latest posts

Back