A little advice re: Eve Taylor body products please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heatherp

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Have a mother and daughter booked in tomorrow for a pamper session.

Included in that is a back treatment which will include cleanse, scrub, mask, massage and moisturise.

I have the entire ET skincare range and I invested in the Eve Taylor body products at PB and was hoping someone could confirm I'm doing things correctly or can give me some tips to make it even better.

So..... I'm thinking

Cleanse with Purifying wash

Marine Salt & Laminaria Exfoliating Scrub - this say to mix with a selected treatment oil, can this be any of my ET oil and if so are we talking the pumps such as 1 - 5 facial, 10,12,301, 303 etc or are we talking the massage oils such as anti stress, balancing??

Remove with heated mitts

Mask with ET Self Heating Body Wrap - as advised by the lovely Matt, Ive purchased some plastic sheeting from Wickes!! - It says not to use any heat but is it ok to cover them with a towel over the plastic sheeting??

Remove with heated mitts.

Massage with ET Aqua Mass Massage Oil

Finish with Molisturising Body Butter.

If you are still awake after reading this, your views/tips would be appreciated

H xx

Just realised that should be massage, mask then moisturise !!

Hi Heather!

Ok, to answer your quieries....

In a body treatment we tend not to cleanse with a water based cleanser like purifying wash.
The reason - they are laying there near naked - as soon as you intoduce water it looses its temperature rapidly and they get cold! QUICK!

So, in its place dry brush the entire body from feet upwards and always towards the heart.

When you use the scrub yes mix with oil, but not with the blends (1-5, 10-12, 301-303) you can use plain ole grape seed, a massage oil (anti stress), but it is best with the Aqua mass as it is water soluble/hydrophylic.
As soon as you introduce water or wipe over with hot mitts it emulsifies and can be rinsed/wiped away.
As the salt scrub dissolves too the entire thing can be removed with NO residue at all. A normal oil will be more difficult.
Mix the salt scrub with the oil until a nice green paste is achieved and then apply. Its deceptively abrasive

Now. Either Apply oil to the body 10,11,12 or 301,302,303 but apply no massaging in.
OR
Massage the body with Anti stress, stimulating or Aqua mass if desired.

Body mask as you mentioned

Remove and then apply body moisturiser - Body butter (my fav), Rescue and Repair or Cellu-lose

Without you taking offence I maybe would have prepared a bit more in advance with knowing how the scrub works just so that you feel confident, theres nothing worse than trying something on a client for the first time, and having to wing it!
You know how to mix the self heating mask yeah and to what consistency?

Hi Matt

Thank you for your reply, just in time. And I think I have it as we spoke about it at Excel, if it seems not when I go to mix will resort to the facial brush on masks but it should be fine.

Will update you later, hope to book on to a course in the near future, I did SOA & product knowledge some years ago but would like to do it again to include the advanced & body range

Thanks again Matt, much appreciated.

H xx

Just a quick update, all went very well and mother and daughter were over the moon

This is their third visit for a pamper session and they said it was the best one so far.

I used the Aqua Mass as you suggested and found both the scrub and mask very easy to get to the correct consistency, both applied and removed very easily (so much easier than the first time I used the facial masks!!!)

As I said, clients were very happy and before they left they booked in for their next one for the mums birthday in, wait for it, December!!

Thanks for you help Matt, you are a star indeed

H xx

Latest posts

Back