Grandlash serum

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweetyrex

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385215956.900983.jpg I've been using grande lash for the last couple of months it's amazing! I never thought a product could make my eyelashes grow that long! It makes ur eyes go a bit red the first 3/4 days u use it but that soon goes. I would def recommend x

wow! have you used on eyebrows as well?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385223865.904724.jpg here's another pic. I used it a bit on my eyebrows but didn't notice that much difference but I suppose everyone's different x

Wow that is impressive! I used to use rapidlash which worked. But your results are more impressive.
I only stopped using rapidlash because it worries me that there could be side effects, I assume it's the same ingredient that makes rapidlash work, which is derived from an ingredient that is used in treatment of glaucoma, this was a side effect!
But now I'm really tempted to buy some of this! Xx

I'm tempted too! I'm sure it works for some and not for others though but I'd like to try! Thanks for your pics.

I know about 4 people who have been using it & their lashes are so long as well. Just don't be put off when u start using it cuz it does masks ur eyes a bit red at first, u need to use it every night for at least 2 weeks to see results & u only need to use the tiniest amount so although quite expensive it does last for a while. Hope this helps xx p.s have a look on their twitter page @grandelashMD

Latest posts

Back