Great opportunity to advertise

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Conny

Reaction score
Hello Geeks,I would like your advice on something.

I have the chance to create nail wheels or pop-ups that will be displayed in a window of a fabric store.
A friend of me owns the shop, selling nices fabrics (to make your own dresses, jackets....you name it ;) )
Here yearly "open days" will start this friday, and a lot of woman go to her shop, so they will all see the pop-up or nail-wheels. Ofcourse she will hand my business-card to the clients who coment on the nails in her storefront.
Does anyone have tips on how to best approach? I work with separate color pops? Or better wheels? How do I present that between those fabrics?:Scared:

Last edited:
Hi

sounds like a great opportunity. I would maybe use a couple of wheels for some designs and put your logo or business sticker in the middle of the wheel so your company name is always seen.

Good luck, hope you get some great business from it x

How about the competion style nail tips in a photo frame? Colour pops might get lost in a display. you could always use some of your friends materials as the background to the nails and do designs to compliment the fabrics?

Sounds like a fab way to advertise, good luck xx

How about the competion style nail tips in a photo frame? Colour pops might get lost in a display. you could always use some of your friends materials as the background to the nails and do designs to compliment the fabrics?

Great idea:idea:
I'm off now to take pictures of the storefront, then i'll have some shopping to do ;)
I'm so exited, because i have very few clients in that area, and since 98% of her clients are female, i'm sure it can bring in some extra clients for me if i make this work.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...073741825.286461398138881&type=1&l=603dd355b6

Afrer 2 night with only 3 hours of sleep, i made the deadline: thursday morning, everything was at the shop :)
We didn't use the storefront, thinking clients come in the shop rather then staying in the cold, and that they would not make the connection with my nail-decoration.
I couldn't buy display sets (not available), so i bought plexi ball, and put nailtips on it. I bought white tips to create brighter colors. I also made a nails-pie, that hold a CND handlotion, for client to try out, and evry customer in her shop who buy something (average of 25/day during open days, 10/day on normal days without discounts) wil recieve the leaflet with their goods.
What do you think Geeks, did i OK for my first promo-action?

Oh, the good news is, that i can keep this little place on het counter even after the open-days. SO i'll be doing more of these little presentations :-o

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...073741825.286461398138881&type=1&l=603dd355b6

Afrer 2 night with only 3 hours of sleep, i made the deadline: thursday morning, everything was at the shop :)
We didn't use the storefront, thinking clients come in the shop rather then staying in the cold, and that they would not make the connection with my nail-decoration.
I couldn't buy display sets (not available), so i bought plexi ball, and put nailtips on it. I bought white tips to create brighter colors. I also made a nails-pie, that hold a CND handlotion, for client to try out, and evry customer in her shop who buy something (average of 25/day during open days, 10/day on normal days without discounts) wil recieve the leaflet with their goods.
What do you think Geeks, did i OK for my first promo-action?

Oh, the good news is, that i can keep this little place on het counter even after the open-days. SO i'll be doing more of these little presentations :-o

I cant see the pic :sad: it sounds like you've worked very hard so i hope it brings in some lovely new clients x

I cant see the pic :sad: it sounds like you've worked very hard so i hope it brings in some lovely new clients x
picture.php

Here it is :)

Latest posts

Back