Green hair :(

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candis

Reaction score
Hey
A friend of mine has been getting her hair done ever since I've known her by her friend hairdresser however wheni see her at the weekend I was surprised to see she had khaki green hair on the underneath and highlights , the hairdresser has obviously attempted to go dark blonde without pre pigging, and now she's asking me to sort it for her, problem is she don't really know what colour she wants to be, she is thinking light brown underneath with caramel light brown and blonde highlights on top.
I tested the khaki and the blonde with 7.8 and 7.3 which were ok but I'm thinking maybe to go one shade darker
As I'm using a golden shade or chocolate would I be ok not to prepig, it looked ok on the sample just wanted to check with more experienced colourists. Obviously this being my friend I want it totally perfect!
She is highlighted to a 12 using majimesche and she is a natural base 7 /8

Any suggestions would be fab please as I'm doing this on Monday and need to get products in on time
Thanks guys x

Anyone able to advise? X

You should pre pig, a red/gold pre pig, what range r u using?

Not familiar with that range, defo pre pig with a red gold Demi especially if it's looking khaki already. Also if the hair is porous this will help the colour to last. Check on Rusk website....I'd imagine they would have a technical advice line, Ive used Wellas advice line in the past and it's great for support and reassurance. All the best

(by red gold I mean copper-wella don't have a number for 'copper')

Brill thanks, how would u go about pre pigging the highlights I'm going to put throu the top?
And I've not actually pre pigged before would I apply with water o to dry hair and then apply to hair , dry in and then tint over the top?
Thanks x

Inbox me what you want to
Finally achieve x

Latest posts

Back