Green hair!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amandahartly

Reaction score
after bleach bathing lilac out of my customers hair it turned a lovely shade of light green I parts. I used colour touch 8/0 with 8/43 to tone it down. It was fine when I left on fri but she's just tx saying the greens showing through. Any ideas on what's best to do next? X

after bleach bathing lilac out of my customers hair it turned a lovely shade of light green I parts. I used colour touch 8/0 with 8/43 to tone it down. It was fine when I left on fri but she's just tx saying the greens showing through. Any ideas on what's best to do next? X

Was her hair Pre lightened before the lilac? X

I'm so sorry just read you bleach bathed what level would you say you lifted the green to? Lol
Does she want to stay at a level 8? X

I'm so sorry just read you bleach bathed what level would you say you lifted the green to? Lol
Does she want to stay at a level 8? X

Yep it was level 9 ish before lilac, cleansed out to green. Yes an 8 is the darkest as her hair is level 6, it's ombré, so any darker there won't really be much of a contrast. She wanted to be back to a 9 really x

It wasn't crazy colour lilac by any chance was it?!

I ha problems with crazy colour lilac going green turns out it has a mix tone in it I used base 10 with a little bit of red mixtone and it lifted most of the green out but had to do this a couple of times to finally get rid I couldn't seem to get by the mint colour stage x

No it was fudge blueberry hill that'd faded lilac, it stayed lilac for weeks. X

Latest posts

Back