Grey and blonde

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laura250

Reaction score
Hi,

Bit of advice am a mobile hairdresser and doing my mother in laws hair for the first time want to get it just right.

He natural colour is 40%grey and a shade 6. She has highlights and a root colour. She is a level 10.

So am going to do bleach high lights with 6% but totally stuck on what to put on the roots.

I dont want to drop for a 9 think thid will be too dark but dont want the 10 to go brassy. Usually i wouldnt panic but thibk lockdown has made me a rusty.

Any ideas would be fab.

Any help doing it tomorow 😕

Kp 10/86 + 10/1 with 40vol?
Or 12/89 + 40vol

If you think 10 will brassy maybe go in with a level 9 and get the lift with lots of highlights? Or highlift but will have less coverage.

If you think 10 will brassy maybe go in with a level 9 and get the lift with lots of highlights? Or highlift but will have less coverage.

Thanks for your comments guys really appreciate as a mobile hairdresser am think 9 and maybe 1/4 of 10.1? 20vol around the hairline where they is more grey and 30 vol around back and crown where more is dark?

Latest posts

Back