Guess what my 5yr old son brought back from Paris?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww bless him Odette - is he any better - just read the thread - big hugs to him :hug:

Thanks for your concern, he was doing ok last friday. Took him to the docs, they said finish the current bottle of hyper-juice (red antibiotics!) and he could go back to school by thursday. We finished his medicine sat am, by sunday pm he'd gone down hill again. He was very cuddly again:hug: and didn't want to do anything apart from snuggle up on the sofa.
No more rash but by the time I got him to the docs on Monday am his throat was closing up and he could hardly swallow, and to top it off he's now got impetigo on his face where some of the rash had got infected (I said he was a little dirtbag!:lol:probably got it when he was helping dad in the garden.)
He's now on stronger medication to kill of the Strep infection in his throat and the Staph infection on his chin.:grr: Do you think I should give him a bath in scrubfresh?:lol:
Looks like he wont be back at school for at least another week.

i hope the rest of your family dont pick it up too! :eek:

my middle child is a grubby little mite too and will touch/eat/lick anything uuuuuuuuuuuughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

hugs to you all xxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back