Guidelines for hair salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marte

Reaction score
Hello can someone give me some advice on the guidelines on re opening hair salon ...as I can't find anything don't no where to look , any advice helpful ,thank you

ahh thank you but do I need to register ? it seems to look at the guidelines? thanks

Hello can someone give me some advice on the guidelines on re opening hair salon ...as I can't find anything don't no where to look , any advice helpful ,thank you
If you're not a member, it's worth following NHBF on social. They're really good at updates from government

Last edited:
ahh thank you but do I need to register ? it seems to look at the guidelines? thanks

No, these guidelines are for hairdressers working in the Republic of Ireland so don’t apply in the U.K.
(I live in Ireland and quite a few geeks on this forum also live in Ireland.)

I’ve posted the link to give you an idea of what might be included in any guidance issued in the UK at some point, particularly if you want to think about ordering suitable PPE.

Most European countries are looking to Germany for pointers as they’re a few weeks ahead in coming out of lockdown and so I’m just sharing ideas and good practice in the meantime.

Latest posts

Back