Gun leaking

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helen mobile tan

Reaction score
Hi I've been tanning for about 6 months now and I do mobile tanning I put my kit in a suitcase but lately when I get home Wat is left in the gun seems to be leaking all into my suitcase I'm not sure how? I tried filling it to see if it has a leak but nothing comes out and it's spraying fine does anyone no y this is happening

Hi I've been tanning for about 6 months now and I do mobile tanning I put my kit in a suitcase but lately when I get home Wat is left in the gun seems to be leaking all into my suitcase I'm not sure how? I tried filling it to see if it has a leak but nothing comes out and it's spraying fine does anyone no y this is happening
It's most likely due to the pressure build up from spraying. Before you pack your gun away open the lid and pull the trigger to decompress the gun. And then out the lid back on

Are you keeping your gun upright? Even if the cup is screwed on correctly if you tip the gun the solution can run out, you need to ensure the cup on the gun gun is upright at all times. My machine has a slot to hold the gun safely and then I just keep my bag the correct way up to ensure the machine & gun stay upright when carried and transported.

Latest posts

Back