Guy Tang and Rebecca @ Vivid Hair Artist clouding technique

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sugarplumfaery

Reaction score
Anyone tried this? I'm a little in love but feel it may be a tad extravagant to buy a airbrush machine just for this... Or do I???

I love Guy Tang.......the jury is out on this one.......great fun to do, BUT, will it make your boat go faster......

I love Guy Tang.......the jury is out on this one.......great fun to do, BUT, will it make your boat go faster......
Id be worried about spraying it everywhere with Elumen because it stains badly. And did he do the color lock after.:eek:

Well said @RED STAR an expensive but if kit I'd imagine :/

Buuuut.... I'd be tempted to have a go if I had a spray tan gun laying around ;)

Interesting! Presumably you'd use the same type of Airbrush kit that's used for make-up?

It was interesting that he styled the hair first into waves. I'd definitely like to try this out on a spare head to see the effect for myself.

@RedStar It could be an interesting gimmick to generate business and hold a demo afternoon maybe?

I can't watch it yet because I don't have a good enough signal in Cornwall[emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30]

I can't watch it yet because I don't have a good enough signal in Cornwall[emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30]

Lol, I feel your pain. That's my problem most days trying to watch anything on YouTube, Periscope etc.
If I get as much as 4MB bandwith, I'm well chuffed!

However, I give up a lot of the time...:(:mad:

Lol, I feel your pain. That's my problem most days trying to watch anything on YouTube, Periscope etc.
If I get as much as 4MB bandwith, I'm well chuffed!

However, I give up a lot of the time...:(:mad:

Going to cry. Even the wifi in the cottage is crap[emoji30] a whole week without YouTube[emoji22][emoji22]

Going to cry. Even the wifi in the cottage is crap[emoji30] a whole week without YouTube[emoji22][emoji22]

If you're renting a holiday cottage and it was advertised as including wifi, I'd complain to the landlord and ask them to sort it out.

If you're renting a holiday cottage and it was advertised as including wifi, I'd complain to the landlord and ask them to sort it out.

Could be because four of us are connected to the wifi?

But even still it should work properly! So annoying!

Try downloading the Ookla speed test. It will check your available download speed. It will probably vary at different times of the day.

If you are all accessing the same connection to the net, you will all get one quarter of the available bandwidth. Perhaps you can agree a rota to stagger your online times so everyone gets a fair crack at it?

You really need at least 2MB to watch YouTube.

Try downloading the Ookla speed test. It will check your available download speed. It will probably vary at different times of the day.

If you are all accessing the same connection to the net, you will all get one quarter of the available bandwidth. Perhaps you can agree a rota to stagger your online times so everyone gets a fair crack at it?

Thanks! X

Thanks! X

Local Lidl (Irish) are selling air brush kits this week...!!!

Sorely tempted to buy one. :cool::D

Latest posts

Back