H & S help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucylou1

Reaction score
sorry to bother anyone but i have a small problem and not sure what to do, im almost at the end of my V.T.C.T level 2 course and then ready to start V.T.C.T Level 3, anyway i have to finish the VR02 H & S workbook, but am stuck on a couple of the questions and wondered if anyone can tell me where to look etc, i have to design and complete a Accident Report Form, a Potential Hazard Form and a Breach of Security Form. also have to list 6 laws from the main wiorkbook but havent got that, i havent got the text book i have just been using the internet for information and working together in class, we have 3 more days of the course so while on half term thought it would be good to get it finished ....anyway if anyone can help, it will be appreiciated....Lucylou

I found all the information I needed and more besides on the net when I was doing my level 2 H&S assignment.

Put in your question and see what it comes up with, you do have to spend a little time and patience but that makes it all the more rewarding when you finally find the answer you are looking for.

Joan

Latest posts

Back