H30, anyone tried it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

linzwee

Ice Hockey Geek
Reaction score
hiya! i wondered if anyone belongs to H30? its a exercise/gym for women only. basically, there are about 15 stations, half are hydralic machines that work your muslces bit like weight machines without the weights. and the other stations are just where u run on the spot or walk. If anyones heard of Curves.. H30 is like that. Do these places actually work? i do belong to a normal gym but i dont go cause i dont really like it there.:rolleyes:

I used to be a member of a ladies only gym, its boring, used to play Richard and Judy on the telly, not the kind of man I want to see whilst working out :green:

at H30 and Curves the work out only lasts 30mins.. wouldnt have time to watch god old richard.

Perhaps if he was in shorts........oh sorry thats a private thought.......

They're okay, I just found that the reason I went was not to feel self concious in front of the blokes but I found I felt worse about myself with the skinny people there!

Then again walking past a picture of the mitchelin man makes me feel fat :cry: !

Latest posts

Back