Had my first client turn green!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ihav2angels

Reaction score
I have been spray tanning for 3 years first just for my daughter and pageants then for other pageant girls and before I knew it I have built one hell of a business. I travel doing pageants and locally Intan whoever contacts me. Well comp cheer season is hear so ,y daughters cheer gym and 2 others contracted me to do the tanning. Awesome:lol: I offered touch up the last day before the comp and I had a 17 year old girl show up GREEN :green:and I mean green from head to toe, I was so freaked out. I didn't know what to do so I had her shower and resprayed her, the next day she was affect golden tan!!!! Freaked me out tho! :green:
Any ideas what would cause this?

I know deodrant can make armpits go green. Maybe she used some kind of lotion or body spray or something?

Sounds to me like your solution oxidised , maybe your solution was at the end of its shelf life or the lid was not on the bottle tight enough? Ive known cases where it had sprayed green but washed off fine and left brown tan still

I had mousturiser on my face once & it turned green x

* Moisturiser!

The solution was brand new, I went through 2 brand new bottles of fake bake that week:green:I wonder if she didn't shower like I told her to before hand....silly teenagers. I'm just glad the second tan wasn't green.

Definitely deodorant or moisturiser :)

on the assumtion no other customers turned green using the same solution then the conclusion can only be something that this customer applied to the skin before application that has caused this problem :eek:

It is unlikley that the solution has oxidised as your other customers would have also experianced this problem

Often it is simply the initial colour that is effected and after showering the tan normally takes fine :wink2:

HTH

Latest posts

Back