had to cancel all todays clients!!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kathy w

Reaction score
Having a winge here feeling sorry for myself.Today doing my dishes like all good housewifes do sliced open my hand and ended up with 6 stitches right around the knuckle on my right hand.Not impressed just aswell it wasnt my rum glass that broke.At the momment blaming my husband as he wont get me a dishwasher.

Kathyxxxxx

Kathy

Your poor thing, I hope its not too sore.

Can you still hold your bundy glass? Otherwise not being able to do nails and not have a bundy well what can I say!!!!

Kimi

kathy w said:
Having a winge here feeling sorry for myself.Today doing my dishes like all good housewifes do sliced open my hand and ended up with 6 stitches right around the knuckle on my right hand.Not impressed just aswell it wasnt my rum glass that broke.At the momment blaming my husband as he wont get me a dishwasher.

Kathyxxxxx

Yikes!! Are you okay?? I hope you are feeling better, as I know that had to be quite painful...any idea when you can get back to doing nails??

And for God's sake Man get that woman a dishwasher!!!!!!:wink2: Perferably a tall, muscular one...:D

:eek:

Kaaaaaaaaaathy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya Flamin Galah...................

A one armed Bundy Dance..................

Now that Id like to seexxlolxx

Get better! Get the dishwasher !
N dont drink n wash up at the same time!!!!!!!!
XXXXXXXX jnail OZ XXXXXXXX

Silly girl,definately need to hit hubby up for a dishwasher.Your supposed to have glamerous nail tech hands;lol,not dishpan hands!Hope it don't hurt to much and might I suggest a bundy can in one of those attractive hats with the stubby holder and straw:D
Sam

oh ouch!

hope it feels beter soon

THanks for the concern girls.Having no trouble holding my rum glass(hic)but hubby had to cook tea so we had take-away fish n chips god bless him he does try.Will try and be back at work on monday.

kathyxxxxx

Come on girl, you have a FREE dishwasher at home

Your HUBBY!!!! HEHEHE :biggrin:

I also find them to be good as a taxi, handyman, shopping bag carrier and best of all..... an unlimited CREDIT CARD

Jan

OUCH with a capital OW !!! :eek: Hope you feel better and are able to re-book your clients appointment soon.

I hope you feel better love, this is an awful thing to happen to a nail person! Swig that bottle luvvy, and you'll forget all about it!!!:biggrin:

Thinking of you.:hug:

Sorry to hear about your knuckles, I once shut my pinkie in my salon door & the tendon snapped leaving me with a finger I couldn't move. After that I got medical insurance because it can work out expensive if you can't work!
Save up - buy yourself a dishwasher, but make sure he knows you're saving, you might even get a donation from him & then when you get it leave his dishes for him to wash LOL :twisted: sorry getting carried away LOL
Karen S.

kathy w said:

Kathyxxxxx

Poor Kathy, I hope it's not too unbearble for you!!

I think we should have a vote and support Kathy's request in getting her a dishwasher!!!! Then let hubby see the vote. :)

Just do what I do Kathy get hubby to do the dishes :) I never touch the damn things, ever!!! I will not put my lovely hands through that, yes I'm weird I know. :) Hubby doesn't mind cause I do the rest. I told him when we moved in together, there are two things I never do, ironing and dishes. I pay an ironing service to do my ironing :) He appreciated my honesty :wink2:

Hope you feel better soon hun xxxxxx :hug:

Latest posts

Back