Hahaha had to share!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissLou

Reaction score
I am such a clown!!
I have literally just got to sainsburys, parked my car up, reversed into a space next to another car, as I was going back I put my foot on the brake, the car was still going backwards, I breeks every harder and pulled the hand break up as far as I could, still rolling back! I start to panic waiting to hear the crunch of the car behind me it wasn't coming but I was still rolling back but both my break and hand break were on as hard as poss.....then I realise the car next to me is actually moving out I the space extremely slowly...hahah what a clown I am!! I'm still shaking abit because I was panicking about hitting the other car and not understanding the problem!! Hahaha by the way this all happened in about 2 seconds not over the space of five minutes as my essay style paragraph may lead to think. Hahha just had to share, laughing so hard myself for panicking hahaha

My friend did this the other day while I was parking she pulled my hand break up and started screaming at me to stop!! I was so confused haha!

Done this myself 😳☺️

I've been driving for about 27 yrs and still do it occasionally lol, you're not alone.

But it is funnier when you read someone else doing it :D

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank god I'm not the only one who's done this!!!! I was on a busy retail park when I did it and felt completely stupid! It was when I first passed my driving test and I was slightly on a slope but to add to embarrassment, I was screaming for help! Hahahaha I then pretended to be on my phone once I realised what happened.. Awkward 🙈🙈

Haha least u have the excuse of just passing your test! I've been driving for 10 years lol
It is so embarrassing isn't it I literally put my head down and actually went on my phone came straight on here to share as I was so embarrassed and I swear the guy was watching me laughing at me hahha
It is funny reading when others have done it too hahaah

Latest posts

Back