Hair advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spoken-words

Reaction score
Hey geeks, I am over for nails and beauty I have a question about my hair and would love some advice! Basically I have had my hair done professionally for years I have never touched my hair myself. I have had loads of different colours, loads of different shades etc etc. it got to a stage where whenever I had it dyed it wouldn't last and different shades of brown/caramel would come through. So I decided to leave it and grow it all out. I did well for a year or so and I had changed hairdressers and he gave me a trim and I told him I was growing it out but was now bored he told me to leave it in as dip-dye was in so I had natural black hair all way past my shoulders and 3/4 inches brown. A few weeks ago my old hairdresser came down to do mums and mums friend trims and I had mine and my daughters done, then I was talking about a colour she did for me in 2006 and I thought while she's there I might as well so I had 3 blonde slices put in. One on top and 2 in the back underneath somewhere. And she died my dip-dye brown black and it looked great! But now the brown is coming back through :( and the blonde at the bottom has gone brown and I don't like it, so what do I do! Shall I now just leave it And wait for it all to grow out? It will take longer now because the blonde at the top has to come through :( or dye them my natural colour so it's all one and keep dying it when it comes through?

How long ago was this?

It was about a month ago when I had the blonde in. I have dark hair, I'm Asian if that helps :)

Latest posts

Back