Hair advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beki89uk

Reaction score
Hello! I have come over from the beauty side - in need of some advice! My hair is bleached white blonde and when I go to my hair dressers she just bleaches my roots and puts a toner on. The problem I have is that my roots always seem to go a bit of a darker colour to the rest of my hair :( this has happened a few times and I've rang my salon up who have had to put a little more bleach on the roots, sometimes I have left it and after a week of washing it seems to calm down. My natural hair is ginger (almost orange). My question is.... Is this because my toner is on too long or because the bleach hasn't been on long enough? I would hate to ring my hairdresser again :( sorry for the long message and sorry for being a pain! Xx

Without seeing it could be one of both.
It may be that the toner has grabbed to the root as its just been lightened as most open, or that the ends has a build up of toner and "looks" lighter so when washed a few times and the build up has gone its eaven colour xoxo

Latest posts

Back