Hair BBC3

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The contestants were informed they could have worked in the industry, cat walk, professional lessons etc but must not hold a level 2 qualification in hair dressing.

Be realistic, if you were to pop into town randomly choose say six people and ask them to do a quiff, one length cut, graduated bob etc how many will freak!!

I thought there was some really beautiful work done, especially by Dominika.

Fab programme
Proves you don't have to be a qualified hairdresser to produce beautiful styles. Also proves hair can be a hobby for those in other professions. The passion from some of the contestants was amazing. They had more passion than I've seen from professionals working in a salon xx

I enjoyed the shows. A lot of the time and sat talking to myself saying 'don't cut that don't cut that' 'leave it in leave it in' 'gna mess it up gna mess it up' and that little boy was so cocky and thought he was so amazing at hair! He really annoyed me. I loved the polish girl! I think she must has had some training with styling hair! I think the judges were quite hard on them to say they haven't trained in hair and they was expecting perfect cuts off them.. At first I thought it was crap because I was expecting professional stylist! But I thought they were all really good! And did everything to the bed of their ability well done them!

It's so hard to cut on a block head aswell. I was teaching my cousin who's doing level 2 and I was like aaaa I need a human LOL.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've just been asked to recreate Katie's mums hair in Hollywood glamour, for a wedding but my client would like me to "do it so it lasts the whole day and the next day too" better take my magic wand again for this one!!! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397076058.811698.jpg

OMG if that was my client i would be like i tell u what sweetheart get a wig and it will last 2 days or don't sleep

OMG if that was my client i would be like i tell u what sweetheart get a wig and it will last 2 days or don't sleep

Yeah I kinda thought well you'll have to stay up all night love. Crazy clients don't you just love them!

I've just been asked to recreate Katie's mums hair in Hollywood glamour, for a wedding but my client would like me to "do it so it lasts the whole day and the next day too" better take my magic wand again for this one!!! View attachment 61491

Does your client sleep upright on a stool? Lol
Lovely choice of hair up though

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek mobile app

If you use half a can of hairspray it might do it? It won't feel like hair though!x

Latest posts

Back