Hair BBC3

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jadecoral

Reaction score
What is this programme its not even about qualified hairdressers!

What happened to thw great british series?

When they found qualified stylists to win?
Send out the wrong message as hair isnt serious or worth training for !
How ever my mum seems to be enjoying it but shes nt in the industry

Cuting video!!!!!! No no no to learn how to cut wtf not impressed

What is this programme its not even about qualified hairdressers!

Now THAT explains why they couldn't even cut a basic one lengthy cut.

Wtf was that unicorn? Poor girl nearly broke her neck carrying that on her head x

It makes it look like hairdressing is easy and its a way out and also dont need to be qualified, I was shouting at the telly when they was cutting! So annoyed x

Definitely not what I was expecting, thought they were qualified stylists?!?! Hmm not sure whether to carry on watching it now

The BBC didn't want qualified stylists, you had to be less than level 2 qualified or a complete amateur.

It's like the Xfactor for hair, I'm sure John Frieda said " qualifications do not make a hairdresser "

Qualifications may not make a hairdresser but that doesn't mean people who are interested in hair shouldn't do them. It's the talent and passion beyond the training that makes greatness but everyone should go through the basics. If for nothing else but safety reasons.

I wouldnt want someone who isnt qualified to cut or colour my hair x

Qualifications may not make a hairdresser but that doesn't mean people who are interested in hair shouldn't do them. It's the talent and passion beyond the training that makes greatness but everyone should go through the basics. If for nothing else but safety reasons.

Which I'm sure anyone who progresses through this show would have to do before been let loose on the paying public

I agree most of them styles were vile iv created a better look by putting a fag out in my wig

Wasn't impressed with the programme tbh. Does make hairdressing seem like a bit of a joke or cop out career. And there's me thinking they may actually be qualified too... Bloody joke!

I was disappointed that they weren't qualified hairdressers.. the show doesn't make sense! Also I thought the judging critique was crap, i'll keep watching the show i'm hoping at some point it's going to prove that you do need to be educated and talented to be a good hairdresser!

Which I'm sure anyone who progresses through this show would have to do before been let loose on the paying public

One would hope

I find it a bit weird the show and the presenter to be annoying aswell

Agree that hair shouldnt be made out easy to do, but give them their due.... some of those 'amateurs' have more passion and willing to learn than some qualified hairdressers I know.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Well I wont be watching it anymore, we all worked hard to be qualified and there making it look like you can just cut etc without it x

I found it pretty interesting! There's some talented people out there, some more so than hairdressers I have seen! But I agree.. Bring back great British hairdresser!

One of the girls in it is from my town. She works as a hair stylist so it's strange what the view of amateur is!

Latest posts

Back