Hair & beauty salon & gym promotion / offers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebelrebel

Reaction score
I have recently took on a room in a ladies gym, I am doing hair and beauty, spray tanning, massage...

We were thinking of some offers or promotions to do to gain some new business....

1 idea we were toying with was a 'WEDDING package' maybe attending a wedding fayre.

another was a holiday package!

I would be grateful if anyone could think of anything else or anything at all we could offer new and old members.

but it would have to be a combination of both the beauty/hair AND the gym:hug:

Looking forward to your replies.

Many thanks

Ruth

First thing I would do is make sure you have one of your leaflets going in to every new members pack. If they can suddenly see that they can also get all their beauty treatments done whilst going to the gym, that is a great enticement for them- and maybe as a new member to the gym offer, you could offer them a special offer on their first visit, a free eyebrow shape with a facial..that sort of thing.
I think a holiday package is a great idea- we always start heading to teh gym when we know we're going to be going on holiday to get in shape, the same with weddings, so that's a great way to go!

If your doing your ad now you need to be aiming it at the xmas party people,
they need tans, nice nails and nice toes for the strappy sandals
try putting a package together for those

then for january you need to target the relax and wind down after the festivities or detox

i would say the wedding and holiday packages will do better after feb when people are starting to plan holidays and weddings hth :hug:

I have recently took on a room in a ladies gym, I am doing hair and beauty, spray tanning, massage...

We were thinking of some offers or promotions to do to gain some new business....

1 idea we were toying with was a 'WEDDING package' maybe attending a wedding fayre.

another was a holiday package!

I would be grateful if anyone could think of anything else or anything at all we could offer new and old members.

but it would have to be a combination of both the beauty/hair AND the gym:hug:

Looking forward to your replies.

Many thanks

Ruth

you defo need to do the wedding thing, they are so lucrative and if you can run that alongside the gym that would be amazing! Everyone wants to look as skinny as poss for their wedding after all!
Holiday is pretty much the same too so good ideas.

My dream is to open a Gym alongside my salon....one day!

Hi,
i work in a salon within a gym and we used to do new member vouchers. Whenever a staff member recruited a new member they had a gift voucher inside ftheir pack for a free back, neck and shoulder massage. Massage is really popular in the gym so are body wraps so i would try to push them to the gym members.
If we have a quiet day we usually get one of the receptionists to shout out an offer over the tannoy for example 30% discount for the rest of the day on beauty treatments or all massages half price for today only, or free blow dry for anyone who's finished their workout and wants their hair blow dried etc etc, - it works for us.
hope that helps, good luckxXx

Latest posts

Back