Hair botox treatment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah1992

Reaction score
Hey! I'm not from hair (and not sure if Im posting this in the right place, apologies if not!) but I am just thinking about getting this treatment some local salons are offering "btx" for hair, supposed to seal up split ends and work wonders for your hair. Just wondering is there anyone doing this or that has had this treatment and what you thought of it? And possible before & after pics? :)

I'd be careful, its sounds like a Brazilian blow dry type treatment ... Keratin treatment is what it should be, however - nothing fixes split ends, they need cutting off, they're broken, you can fix damaged hair not broken. If its sold as a split end sealer... That's only hiding the issue that will still be there :( its like wallpapering over cracks in a wall!

Find out exactly what it is theyre selling, have a consultation, sounds like the none chemical smoothing treatments which depending on the make are amazing on your hair and do do wonders, but don't use them to cover up unhealthy hair, use them to help your hair :)

I'd be careful, its sounds like a Brazilian blow dry type treatment ... Keratin treatment is what it should be, however - nothing fixes split ends, they need cutting off, they're broken, you can fix damaged hair not broken. If its sold as a split end sealer... That's only hiding the issue that will still be there :( its like wallpapering over cracks in a wall!

Find out exactly what it is theyre selling, have a consultation, sounds like the none chemical smoothing treatments which depending on the make are amazing on your hair and do do wonders, but don't use them to cover up unhealthy hair, use them to help your hair :)

Makes sense alright, thanks very much :)

Latest posts

Back