Hair care Serie Expert vs Kerastase?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

philipxxx

Reaction score
Being a hairdresser im always getting new products for me and my family to try , iv used kerastase in the past and loved it , but last time I went to the wholesalers I was looking at the loreal serie expert products , are they much different from kerastase ??

also I need some advice on my mums and sisters hair care, my mums hair is very coarse ,thick,frizzy , very dry, brittle and it's coloured , we don't do much major to it like she has permanent colour on her regrowth every 4 weeks and semi colour on her ends , we only blowdry never use the irons on it , she does re-shape her fringe with a round brush everyday but uses a heat protection product when she does it , we have tried most products even products for Afro hair and still it's stays dry, brittle and difficult to make smooth and shiny what products would you recommend?

Im interested to hear responses as I also love kerastase and never tried loreal.

Loreal owns kerastase. Series expert is just as good :)

Serie expert is fab! The absolut repair is very popular with my clients and with my family too! ;) vitamino colour is also nice x

also I need some advice on my mums and sisters hair care, my mums hair is very coarse ,thick,frizzy , very dry, brittle and it's coloured , we don't do much major to it like she has permanent colour on her regrowth every 4 weeks and semi colour on her ends , we only blowdry never use the irons on it , she does re-shape her fringe with a round brush everyday but uses a heat protection product when she does it , we have tried most products even products for Afro hair and still it's stays dry, brittle and difficult to make smooth and shiny what products would you recommend?

Try a global keratin treatment! X

Being a hairdresser im always getting new products for me and my family to try , iv used kerastase in the past and loved it , but last time I went to the wholesalers I was looking at the loreal serie expert products , are they much different from kerastase ??

I used to use kerastase I'm loving the macadamia deep treatment and the healing oil ATM lovely products x

Beckstar can you still get GK? We were told it's no longer available in this country x

Try a global keratin treatment! X

I was thinking about trying that but was unsure if it was still available , I was looking into other ones like kerastraight and braziliana

Serie expert is fab! The absolut repair is very popular with my clients and with my family too! ;) vitamino colour is also nice x

Is the absolut repair good for thick coarse dry brittle hair or would u use intense repair or liss ultim

Beckstar can you still get GK? We were told it's no longer available in this country x

Yes Hun who told you this? I purchased a bottle of the best last weds at hairways x

I'll double check tomorrow and get back to you x

Kerastase beats series expert hands down! Although series expert is nice as well

Latest posts

Back