Hair color remover for skin?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlitzyGlam08

Reaction score
Normally we just use rubbing alcohol or a bit of germ-x on those little areas on the face that color won't come off of.. But when you have those super dark colors that just don't want to seem to come off, what is the best color remover for skin? I've seen a bunch in stores but I know some dont work that well..

Normally we just use rubbing alcohol or a bit of germ-x on those little areas on the face that color won't come off of.. But when you have those super dark colors that just don't want to seem to come off, what is the best color remover for skin? I've seen a bunch in stores but I know some dont work that well..

Emulsify ya colour and work it into the skin before continuing to wash off, saves money and works FACT!

Agreed tint removes tint!! Spemd hours trying to explain this to juniors!! They dont listen!! We got a very good stain remover in the salon last week il look tommorow when im in and report back!! An emergency one i use at home is milk.. Lol.. It really works.. Tiny bit on a cotton pad and wipe!! Theres loads of old school ways ive heard of too that work brilliantly but there not very pleasent!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Tint! Always keep your leftovers until the client is washed. Also try having a cheap sponge you can cut and bin after clients, I use a small piece with colours 4 and darker, wet it and dampen the hair ad scalp, then use the sponge to rub the scalp and hairline, the tint removes itself, and the sponge makes it easier on our fingers and clients scalp. Xoxo

Latest posts

Back