Hair colour advice please..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
hey all.

im a beauty therapist. so don't know too much about hair. but was wondering if anyone could help.. i have natural brown hair which i dyed black earlier this year i am currently growing it out.. but recently put a semi over just for christmas with my roots and that! im really wanting to dye it a golden kind of browny blonde. Abit like beyonces golden colour.. i know i will have to bleach my hair up first then put the golden colour on. what colours and bleach % should i use..

my mum is actually a HairdressEr so was hoping she would do it for me but she's not very experienced in colouring just cutting.

would love a little advice of you x x x
thanks
Posted via Mobile Device

hey all.

im a beauty therapist. so don't know too much about hair. but was wondering if anyone could help.. i have natural brown hair which i dyed black earlier this year i am currently growing it out.. but recently put a semi over just for christmas with my roots and that! im really wanting to dye it a golden kind of browny blonde. Abit like beyonces golden colour.. i know i will have to bleach my hair up first then put the golden colour on. what colours and bleach % should i use..

my mum is actually a HairdressEr so was hoping she would do it for me but she's not very experienced in colouring just cutting.

would love a little advice of you x x x
thanks
Posted via Mobile Device

It's hard to give advice when you can't see the actual colour and what the target colour is. :)

You may need to have a bleach bath to lift the colour out. You are better to have a face to face consultation with a professional so they can work out the best route for you. Good luck! :)

Latest posts

Back