Hair | Cricketer Kevin Pietersen Opens Pricey Child Salon In London's Notting Hill

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
England cricketer, Kevin Pietersen and his pop-star wife Jessica, have spent thousands of pounds opening Bella and Beau - a luxury hair salon for toddlers designed around the preferences of their three-year-old son, Dylan.

The Notting Hill based salon is furnished with a New York-style taxi, a Harley Davidson, an aeroplane and a giant firetruck. Haircuts for a toddler will start at £25 while the same service for an eight-year-old will cost £40.

Children can have their hair cut while sitting in various toys and will have iPads at their disposal. A fish-tank filled with sea-horses is also in the salon as a calming tool for the children.

Jessica Pietersen told the Sun, "It's an expensive venture, so I hope it works. I won't be cutting hair, and definitely not Kevin."

Even in Notting Hill, it's possible there won't be that many hairs to cut at those prices.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-02-03 at 21.18.55.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-02-03 at 21.18.55.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 951
How much????? Oh well it is London after all. hehe :D

I expect some will be daft enough to pay!

Latest posts

Back