Hair disaster

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gee

Reaction score
hi geeks, can someone help, i'm so upset about my hair i just dont know what to do........

I had my hair bleached 4 weeks ago and needed my roots doing, so i went to the college hair salon (i'm studying level 3 beauty there), i was assured they would do a good job. I also wanted some lowlights put in to add a bit of depth to my hair, this was also suggested to me by the tutors.

so i went this evening, and they asked me what colour i want put through, i picked out a very light brown, they then chose a dark red colour and said something about it not coming out that colour (im not a hair geek so i dont know exactly what was said). they then put the colour on using foils, just on the crown, and then proceeded to do my roots with bleach.

now my hair has a very dark yukky reddy chocolate brown colour, far more than i thought it would have been in colour and also the amount of hair that has been coloured. they have also kind of bleached my roots even on the bits that have been coloured, so my colour doesnt start from the root, if you get what i mean.... also my hair is layered and because they have only done the crown i have 2 levels of colour through the back of my hair....

I was in a bit of a panic and just wanted to get out of there but the tutor said they havent quite got my roots where my parting is so ive to go back tomorrow so they can correct it...... i dont want them just to correct the roots, i want them to correct the colour and the fact that i look like a tin of paint has been tipped over my head...but i dont think they think there is a problem with the colour....

I'm wondering if they might be able to just bleach my hair? I just want to be blonde again (i didnt NOT want to be blonde in the first place and told them that at the start!!)

I know they are learning and its my stupid fault for going to them but i just cant find it in myself to complain, i wont complain....i'm a student too but im just so upset about my hair i dont know what to do....

any suggestions hair geeks?

thanks,

Sarah x

hey hun just explain to the tutor that it isnt quite the colour you had in mind and ask for it to be corrected im a level 2 hairdressing student and would like my clients to be happy with the colour choice (which mine always are lol) i think you should just be honest then they can try and correct it for you :)

x

id wash it a couple of times bleached hair fades like mad and red isnt great for holding . if you still hate it ask them to put a few bleach weaves through to break it up and blend it through

Latest posts

Back