Hair dryer nozzle problems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snmlondonhair

Reaction score
Does anyone else have this problem? As soon as you have lost your nozzle you have to buy a whole new hair dryer.
Does anyone know of a company/shop who sells just nozzles?

I'm all good I keep a large collection of nozzles... Must have 50 or more from over the years.. Can always find a fee to fit all my dryers ;)

I'm all good I keep a large collection of nozzles... Must have 50 or more from over the years.. Can always find a fee to fit all my dryers ;)

Haha wow that's a lot of nozzles! Did you get them from different hair dryers? Or buy them separately?

Haha wow that's a lot of nozzles! Did you get them from different hair dryers? Or buy them separately?

All collected from different dryers... Also I never let anyone throw them away... I take them lol ;)

LaPirate, saving them is a great idea! I lost mine a while ago, but went to Capital & they found me one, didn't charge much x

If anyone has a spare nozzle for a GHD air, can they please PM me?

If anyone has a spare nozzle for a GHD air, can they please PM me?

Do you find the hair gets caught between the dryer and the nozzle?

Do you find the hair gets caught between the dryer and the nozzle?

No, I use one with a nozzle all the time, and it's fine.
My stylist lost the nozzle off of hers.

How did you manage to take the nozzle off!? I find it really stiff on the ghd air, have to get my colleague to do it for me when i wanna use the diffuser haha x

How did you manage to take the nozzle off!? I find it really stiff on the ghd air, have to get my colleague to do it for me when i wanna use the diffuser haha x

I know, god knows how she lost both of them!! :mad:

Mine comes off really easy :/

And it gets caught like 1 or 2 strands were the nozzle attaches

Latest posts

Back