Hair extension aftercare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Email them, they will email you an order form, which has all the prices in, they're very friendly x

there protein spray is very good on the extensions rather than a heat spray most people will have this already x

Is this the protein leave in conditioner you're referring to? Or the shake and protect protein conditioning spray ?

I'm currently putting together my aftercare packs order ( doing min order first so ordering only 4 each of 3 products )

My pack will include:
250ml Shampoo
250ml Conditioner
250ml Protection product ( either the protein leave in spray or the shake&protect)
18ml Moroccan oil
1x extension comb
1x extension loop brush

Do you think this is enough? Or should I also include a deep conditioning mask?xx

Wow that's a lot lol. How much are you charging for all that?

I normally do a shampoo, conditioner, and oil and they can buy the rest if they want (extra income) x

Wow that's a lot lol. How much are you charging for all that?

I normally do a shampoo, conditioner, and oil and they can buy the rest if they want (extra income) x

Im just putting it into my full service price and at cost price only It's £20 included in the price.. And they can be bought separately for £30.. I think, not sure what charge to put on for extra packs.

I am only including so much and at cost price so I know clients are using the correct products, and if they don't then they have went against my advice and any guarantee will be void xx

Sounds good but I'd swap the comb for the masque. I don't see the need to have a comb and the brush.

Sounds good but I'd swap the comb for the masque. I don't see the need to have a comb and the brush.

I just thought the comb would be good for separating strands at the root when wet.

What masque would you suggest?x

Is this the protein leave in conditioner you're referring to? Or the shake and protect protein conditioning spray ?

I'm currently putting together my aftercare packs order ( doing min order first so ordering only 4 each of 3 products )

My pack will include:
250ml Shampoo
250ml Conditioner
250ml Protection product ( either the protein leave in spray or the shake&protect)
18ml Moroccan oil
1x extension comb
1x extension loop brush

Do you think this is enough? Or should I also include a deep conditioning mask?xx

Can I ask where u buy your extension combs and brushes from?? I'm looking for a new supplier(cheaper) x

Can I ask where u buy your extension combs and brushes from?? I'm looking for a new supplier(cheaper) x

Truthfully i got them from eBay as my hair supplier sells the brushes for £9 each and igor 4 from china for £7 lol!x

I have just emailed them, I like the sound of having your own branded products x

Will most probably get shouted down for this but i find the aftercare most extension companies provide are rubbish :/ they all usually come from options ltd so same product but i just dont like it! I personally think that pro products such as pureology and tigi enhance the longevity of extensions x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365775974.814916.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365775974.814916.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 139
They have sent me a price list but I don't really understand it. Could some message me and explain? I know u can't put prices in here x

do you think it is best to give an aftercare pack and factor in the price for it or sell it separately? which works best?

do you think it is best to give an aftercare pack and factor in the price for it or sell it separately? which works best?

I factor mine in with the price so people feel they get more for their money rather than paying, then paying more!

I use balmain and include..
1 x Hair Treatment Shampoo 250ml, 1 x Hair Treatment Conditioner 250ml,
1 x Hair Treatment Hair Mask 150ml, 1 x Hair Treatment Shine Spray 75ml and
1 x Extension Brush.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365800423.438712.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365800423.438712.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 82
Here is mine from options, need to redesign my label though lol

Im just interested to know if you provide a full size shampoo conditioner etc for your client, or miniature? And do you incorporate the price into your fitting cost?

Im just interested to know if you provide a full size shampoo conditioner etc for your client, or miniature? And do you incorporate the price into your fitting cost?

I use options for aftercare, I normally include with price shampoo, conditioner , protein spray & brush x

Can I ask everyone if they know what these products are actually made of? What are their ingredients? How do you decide whether these products are better than OTS?

I use options for aftercare, I normally include with price shampoo, conditioner , protein spray & brush x

Do you include a full size or the miniatures?

Can anyone give me the website to Options UK as I can't seem to find it online?

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back