Hair extension aftercare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlene1983

Reaction score
Hi geeks
I'm wondering about what you give out or recommend as aftercare products. My problem is that when I'm buying the suppliers aftercare it's an advert to my customer and they can easily click onto the website and see how much the hair costs etc. then they will realise how much is being added on for fittings etc. I've heard a lot of people use options to brand their own. I've emailed them but can't see a clear price for what a minimum order is etc. anyone shed any light on this and does anyone find it works out cheaper even for a small business or is it better for a salon with a large client turnover x

I recommend and sell the X-10 packs which I sell for £25 and I stock up when it's vat free at sallys lol x

That's what my customers seem to buy if they don't by aftercare from myself as part of the hair extensions price.
I've never used the x-10 products personally but I might give them a go now. Before I start to recommend or factor them into my prices. Looking about try are the best price! Best meaning cheapest lol

Lol I like the smell personally but to be honest I don't have much to compare with. Most of my clients buy that and Argan or Moroccan oil as well xx

Options uk minimum order is 12 items. Works out very reasonable!

Options uk minimum order is 12 items. Works out very reasonable!

I order this in bulk, can even have your own name/label on them! :)

Here is mine from options, need to redesign my label though lol

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360359045.881142.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360359045.881142.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 307
Is their delivery always £10? I'm just looking at the price list and it already had delivery + vat as just under £10. So then I add my products on plus their vat?

It definitely looks very professional. It's amazing that you can put your own name on such highly rated products. Definitely going to try the sample and go from there!

There are lots of colours too. Only thing that worried me is with the individual cost how much could you retail this to clients for? And what would you include? Xx

The product looks good but does it work well??xx

Yes, clients always buy more once they've ran out. Hair always feels great when they come back for maintenance too :) try the sample packs they do :)

Yes, clients always buy more once they've ran out. Hair always feels great when they come back for maintenance too :) try the sample packs they do :)

What range do you use? The extensions one? Or a deep moisture one?x

Extensions x

Do you use any styling products from them?

I'm thinking of putting in shampoo, conditioner, Moroccan oil and one styling product into my aftercare pack ( as well as an extension comb and brush )

Don't know whether to order a shake and protect thermal conditioning spray.. Or a thermal serum.. Think prob the spray as I'm least putting in a Moroccan oil?x

Do you use any styling products from them?

I'm thinking of putting in shampoo, conditioner, Moroccan oil and one styling product into my aftercare pack ( as well as an extension comb and brush )

Don't know whether to order a shake and protect thermal conditioning spray.. Or a thermal serum.. Think prob the spray as I'm least putting in a Moroccan oil?x
there protein spray is very good on the extensions rather than a heat spray most people will have this already x

I've heard good things about the protein spray too :)

Yes I buy the Options UK, its great, very professional looking :)

I use these too! I sell them alot to my clients! This is my conditioner bottle!! X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361050616.044435.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361050616.044435.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 170
So how much does it cost to buy a shampoo and conditioner and what's your re sale?

Or if you include more etc then costs for that. Would really appreciate it as I'm so confused by their prices lol x

Latest posts

Back