Hair Extension Companies - recommendations?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

divalou

Reaction score
Hi there;
Ive been doing Hair Extensions byu Cinderella Hair and Balmain for years, but Ive had a few problems recently with the Cinderella, a few of my regulars havve told me that the hair has been maulting uncontrollably, and I can see how bad it is! So I have replaced a few packs for them free of charge, but these are doing exactly the same. I havent changed the way im doing them and they know how to look after them, so I can only conclude that they've changed the ingredients in the bonds.
So, I am looking to try a new company for my pre-bonded extensions.
Can anyone recommend any good companies? Preferably online ones that I dont have to bloody train with! I need good quality Remy pre bonded ones.
Hope you can help
Thanks
Lou

Hi Lou

I run an online hair extension company and we have just recently introduced our new line of Pre Bonded Indian Hair. At present it is available in 20", with a 16" length also being made availabe in 2-3 weeks. We stock hair in straight, bodywave and waterwave.

If you would like to pm me your address i can pop some samples in the pst for you to try.

Hayley :hug:
Foxy Hair Extensions

i use www.hair-development.com
i have their hair in myself and provided its plaited every nite (well most nites!) it lasts really well
they sell pre-bonded hair but i bond them myself!
hth x

Latest posts

Back