Hair extension consultation form

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roxybear

Reaction score
Hi I've been looking at consultation forms for my business as a back up to go with my insurnace, I've come across ones you can order online carbon copy ones but I don't use the hair extensions from these company's does anyone have a template I could use so I can make my own thank you

I do, I may not be able to send until Monday but PM me your email address and I will happily send it over xx

Thank you have PM you :)

could you send some my way too please?

Could you send me one please :)

I'm just in the process of writing a template of my own for printers to do for me. Could I possibly get a copy of urs too to see if I've missed anything. Many thanks x

Could you send me one please :)

Save on printers and buy duplicate printing paper. I bought it on amazon. It had a white too page and a yellow carbon page. Just print as normal. Put the 2 pages together when filling out and it will have carbon copied on the yellow page underneath which you can give to your client. Save a fortune!

Hi, I know this is a really old thread but any chance of getting a copy of the template?

Thanks,

Hi, I know this is a really old thread but any chance of getting a copy of the template?

Thanks,

Unfortunately, most if not all of the posters on this thread have been absent from Salon Geek for a while now.

Hi I've been looking at consultation forms for my business as a back up to go with my insurnace, I've come across ones you can order online carbon copy ones but I don't use the hair extensions from these company's does anyone have a template I could use so I can make my own thank you
You dont need to use their hair .... I work for hair rebellion and their carbon copy consultation forms are really thorough and cover everything but you dont need to use their hair to use the forms.... the forms are about the clients requirements and hair etc not the suppliers hair :)

they also have aftercare instructions on the reverse of the clients copy

Please babe can I have a copy too I’m having to be a same trouble ? X

Please babe can I have a copy too I’m having to be a same trouble ? X

As per my post above, the poster who offered the template has been absent for a couple of years.

As per my post above, the poster who offered the template has been absent for a couple of years.
Yes I noticed after I pressed send!!!

Latest posts

Back