Hair extension courses help recommendations!?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachael Lane

Reaction score
Hi, are there any hair extension courses people would really recommend had a look into great lengths which is very expensive but wondering if that’s what you have to pay to get a good course .... have heard the one day courses are no good!? I am a fully qualified hairdresser just never done extensions really wanting to get into them. And then once found a good course it’s what method to start with was thinking classic fusion ? Thanks sorry for all the questions !!!

Fusion is not as popular now as it does produce a lot of shedding. The best one to start with would be micro ring fitting. The most popular we find are prebonded, micro ring and micro ring weft. Tapes are now becoming more popular too

Fusion is not as popular now as it does produce a lot of shedding. The best one to start with would be micro ring fitting. The most popular we find are prebonded, micro ring and micro ring weft. Tapes are now becoming more popular too

Thanks ... r there any courses u can recomend?

Yes definately but I work for a Hair Extension Training Company so I dont think I'm allowed .......

Im trained already but i have just booked on tp do a course with a technician local to me in leeds as shes started offering training.

Shes been nominated for loads of awards and if you train with her you get trade access to her hair which i believe can last upto 5 years.

Would be a bit of a treck but i think it would be worth it. The courses range from £300-£500.

http://hairextensionsyorkshire.co.uk/ hope this helps xx

Hi, are there any hair extension courses people would really recommend had a look into great lengths which is very expensive but wondering if that’s what you have to pay to get a good course .... have heard the one day courses are no good!? I am a fully qualified hairdresser just never done extensions really wanting to get into them. And then once found a good course it’s what method to start with was thinking classic fusion ? Thanks sorry for all the questions !!!
Hi Rachael!

We do offer the Hair Extension training courses. Where we offer a variety of methods and courses! At very affordable prices! You can always check out our website and Facebook page! :)

I trained with Oakley academy and really enjoyed the course! It was a day course and I learnt 3 methods, fusion, nano and micro rings! Although there is a lot to fit in the course the aftercare is great I’m always emailing them asking for advise and they email me straight back! Xxx

Hi Rachael!

We do offer the Hair Extension training courses. Where we offer a variety of methods and courses! At very affordable prices! You can always check out our website and Facebook page! :)

Hi ok thanks , do they advise you on hair suppliers ? X

I trained with Oakley academy and really enjoyed the course! It was a day course and I learnt 3 methods, fusion, nano and micro rings! Although there is a lot to fit in the course the aftercare is great I’m always emailing them asking for advise and they email me straight back! Xxx

Hi , thanks ... do they advise you on hair suppliers? X

Hi , thanks ... do they advise you on hair suppliers? X
Hey :) yea they give you a list of suppliers they recommend and you get discounts on some off your first orders xx I didn’t use them though, I use my friends company for Indian hair and euphoria for Brazilian and Russian hair! Xxx

theextensionco is brilliant i used them they charge £200 for two methods xx

Hi Rachael I'm in exactly the same position as you I'm looking into courses but I'm looking to pay extra as I want/need a habia endorsed certificate which will enable me to purchase hair at a cheaper rate, I'm so unsure who to go with & which methods will benefit me most.., just wondered if you came to a decision ? I'm thinking additional lengths xx

Latest posts

Back