Hair extension help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnallan0294

Reaction score
Hi, first ever time posting on here.. I usually just lurk if I ever get stuck.
I just need some advice on extension training
I'm a level 3 stylist fairly confident in most aspects of hair but especially in extensions, I love the transformations.. I am qualified in standard sew in weft and pre bonds/ micro loop hair extension methods.
however I have never did any training for the LA weave despite offering this service alongside other methods; my question is, how much of a necessity is a cert for LA weave when it's just sort of a mix between methods which I am qualified in if that makes sense ?

Any help greatly appreciated

Sorry, but you can't legally advertise 'LA Weave' unless you have trained in it and have the certificate to prove it. Even if you know how you're supposed to do it.

It would be like me saying I'm a top chef just because I have a massive collection of cookery books. :)

Hi!
Legally I don't think you can advertise it if you haven't trained in it and also your insurance won't cover you without a certificate My hubby is an insurance broker so I know all the loop holes xx

Latest posts

Back