Hair extension insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roxy118

Reaction score
Hi, I've been doing hair extensions for 4 years and for the first time ever one of my clients wants to make a claim, I do micro
Ring and pre bonded extensions. She had the micro rings in for 4 1/2 months, she is saying she has had the extensions out professionally but now has a "bald patch" due to the keratin having to be cut out the hair ( this is new to me as with the right bond remover the keratin would have come out the hair easily despite the extensions being micro rings and not pre bonded). As she had the extensions taken out by someone else can she claim on my insurance as I was not the one who cut the extensions out, she has threated me with taking me
To my local papers if I don't offer her a refund for the maintenance done twice on her or my insurance details. What should I do? :Scared:

Contact your insurance company, explain the whole thing, they should be able to put you in the right direction.

Also, keep all of your records from your appointments, and save any messages etc you have from her as this canal be classed as evidence if she did end up in court.

Unfortunately I've not been in your situation to advise, however because you didn't do the removal I should assume she wouldn't have a leg to stand on.x

Agree with Juzz please contact insurance company at the beginning of all this, however would like to add please contact trading standards. They are not just there to assist the customer but businesses as well. Explain the situation to them start to finish, they will ask questions about the consultation form, records, aftercare sheets and audit trials of hair suppliers (ensuring EU standards/regulations are met) etc. They will help you through the situation with letter guides to respond to the customer etc.
I

Your contract with her was finished the moment she got a third party to remove the extensions. She hadn't got a leg to stand on however let your insurance company know.
Tell her not to contact you again and she can deal with your solicitor.
Also remind her that she can be done for slander .

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Contact your insurance company, explain the whole thing, they should be able to put you in the right direction.

Also, keep all of your records from your appointments, and save any messages etc you have from her as this canal be classed as evidence if she did end up in court.

Unfortunately I've not been in your situation to advise, however because you didn't do the removal I should assume she wouldn't have a leg to stand on.x

Agreed, there are lots of these types out there x

Latest posts

Back