Hair extension shampoo???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Pink23

Reaction score
I am getting hair extensions on saturday, I will ask the lady who is doing them but just wanted to get a heads up.

What is the best shampoo and conditioner to use to keep them in tip-tp condition (that are not too expensive)?

I have looked at previous posts and they are quite varied responses. Some say Herbal Essences and then others say dont. Also read about Bed Head and Clynol, but again differing opinions.

Any advice would be great.
x

I have been using Aussie Miracle Moist shampoo and 3 min Luscious Long Conditioner on my hair extensions for about 2 months now and have found this to be the best combination I have used so far :)

Hey,

I have been told to use products that are made specifically for hair extensions, as some high street formulas can contain chemicals which may weaken the bonds or damage the hair extensions.

I must say though that when I had my first set put in I did use high street brands, and whilst they didn't damage the hair, my extensions didn't last an awful long time.

I guess its up to you if you would rather spend the extra on hair extension specific products?

Latest posts

Back