Hair extension stockist

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautybyzoe

Reaction score
Im wanting some 16 inch stick tip extensions for a client.Belle who i did the training with recommended glamorous lengths but they start at 18 inch. Can anyone suggest a good cheapish stockist other than them?

Try lush us there good xx

Foxy have some ATM they were cut wrong x

Are foxy good ? Is 16 inch stick tip hard to get hold off normally ? x

Lush-us stock 16" all of the time - i use it even in my 18" fittings to layer up with. It comes just above your bra strap.

I use 16" most of the time, unless I have a client who already has longer hair. Then I use 18" or 22" for length and 16" for layering. Saves me loads of money!

Do lush us stock Indian and Russian hair?

just Indian Remy x

hair planet also do 16". I find they dont taper and never had any problems with it. they are 0.5 and 0.8 if this helps

hi noticed you were recommended glamourous lenths to use, and mentioned looking for russian hair as well as indian remy.

, GL isnt russian hair, they call it russian range very misleading, had someone said they had hair fitted through belle and thought they had paid for russian, mind you it was cheap. but sad thing is girl who done course through belle believed in was russian, so good knows what the standard of course is.

i would say stick to budget hair from lush us and hairplanet as thats all Glamourous lengths is they mislead people.

Latest posts

Back