Hair Extension suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Measeymoo

Reaction score
Hi there... I have a few clients using hair doctor uk and they buy the hair and bring it to me... funny thing is they dont have a telephone number on there website and they never reply to the email boxes.... I was thinking about placing an order but my orders are £500-£600 a time and I need them fairly quickly but I have no idea if there next day del is included in the price or if I have to pay extra?

any ways.... rant over... I need a realiable supplier which i know I can trust to send them when they say they will.... Can anyone suggest a good supplier tht has a few different types of hair I can order??

Hi there... I have a few clients using hair doctor uk and they buy the hair and bring it to me... funny thing is they dont have a telephone number on there website and they never reply to the email boxes.... I was thinking about placing an order but my orders are £500-£600 a time and I need them fairly quickly but I have no idea if there next day del is included in the price or if I have to pay extra?

any ways.... rant over... I need a realiable supplier which i know I can trust to send them when they say they will.... Can anyone suggest a good supplier tht has a few different types of hair I can order??

i use www.hairextensions-shop.com they have remy hair and temple remy hair and when i ask for next day it always next day.
The temple body wave hair is beautiful.. i order maybe 3 times a week so no complaints..

if you ring say leonni gave you the number 0208 216 3715 as she defintey knows me..lol and there is a wholesale discount of 10% if your ordering that amount it will be good for you

except for that ive used hairtrade before but prices was quite high i think and their was no wholesale discount. but i did get my hair in good time.

thanks un... how strange is it tht she just not replying!! aint a happy bunny and the prices were really good too... i might try ordering summit small and seeing when it comes so I know for future.. but i will give ur upplier ago x

thanks un... how strange is it tht she just not replying!! aint a happy bunny and the prices were really good too... i might try ordering summit small and seeing when it comes so I know for future.. but i will give ur upplier ago x

ive emailed hair doctor before also and got no response also..but didnt order as i couldnt call as never saw a number and as i had no way of contacting anyone i didnt want to use my money just in case..
i wanted to know about delivery too...

she has megga pee'd me off.. I just wanna msg her and say ur S**T... lol! like I said I might order summit small and see how it goes... I just dont see how it gets buisness.... so dumb and I really love the hair which is winding me up more as I have clients waiting for it!! BTW... whats the Remi hair like from hairextensions-shop... just the standard? x

she has megga pee'd me off.. I just wanna msg her and say ur S**T... lol! like I said I might order summit small and see how it goes... I just dont see how it gets buisness.... so dumb and I really love the hair which is winding me up more as I have clients waiting for it!! BTW... whats the Remi hair like from hairextensions-shop... just the standard? x

lol... its true its weird they dont answer emails

they have indian remy which is what i normally use and temple remy which is even better especially the bodywave its last the distance also
let me know what happens when you order and how long it takes to recieve it...

hi there... I have a few clients using hair doctor uk and they buy the hair and bring it to me... Funny thing is they dont have a telephone number on there website and they never reply to the email boxes.... I was thinking about placing an order but my orders are £500-£600 a time and i need them fairly quickly but i have no idea if there next day del is included in the price or if i have to pay extra?

Any ways.... Rant over... I need a realiable supplier which i know i can trust to send them when they say they will.... Can anyone suggest a good supplier tht has a few different types of hair i can order??
:) :)

Have u guys had any news back yet from visionremy hair yet?

Me neither, the company is in China according to it's website x

Hi no none as yet , seems its overseas though , :confused:

I wouldnt hold out much hope of a reply to this thread as the poster did a post and run - 1 post on 9 January and hasnt been back since.

I did notice that they were based in China - but was rather hoping somone may have used them before. i have actually come accrss their details elsewhere but wa interested to hear other's views on them first. CAn anyone else recommend any other suppliers from India/China?

Hello Visionremyhair your virgin hair looks very good , do you have an ordering address or a contact over here in England too ?
and do you send small samples ? Thank you in advance :) minky

Hi ,We are professional hair products manufacturer with Quality Hair Products-Virgin Remy Single Drawn Hair,Remy Machine Wefted Hair,Remy Coloured Bulk Hair,Remy Coloured Machine Wefted Hair,Keratin Extension-Prebonded Hair.human hair prices,braiding hair,weave hair,extension hair,yaki hair, clip hair,black hair weave,remy yaki human hair,hair weave,hair for weaving,fusion hair extensions,human hair for weaving,human hair extensions clip,human hair extensions.

Please trust us for your reliable partner with our good reputation, top quality and competitive prices. We sincerely hope to build a long time cooperation with you !
---------------------------------------------------------
human hair manufacturer
email:[email protected]
TEL:0086-374-2782368

Hi there

I'm Lilac from visionremyhair-market.Many thanks for your kind attention ! If you need any further information, please don't hesitate to contact us. ([email protected]) We sincerely hope to build a long time cooperation with you !

I did notice that they were based in China - but was rather hoping somone may have used them before. i have actually come accrss their details elsewhere but wa interested to hear other's views on them first. CAn anyone else recommend any other suppliers from India/China?

be careful of these Chinese suppliers. make sure you get samples first.you can easily get hurt in the pocket. they don't care about quality so much.

Hi there

I'm Lilac from visionremyhair-market.Many thanks for your kind attention ! If you need any further information, please don't hesitate to contact us. ([email protected]) We sincerely hope to build a long time cooperation with you !

Hello vision hair , thank you for replying your site looks very good

The hair extensionists on here are highly trained professional hair extensionists and Hairdressers
and they are looking for Wholesale very high quality Pure virgin hair ....used mostly for bonded hair extensions...
it must be good lightweight natural hair that is nice and fine in texture nice and bouncy and and of us some may also like to buy wavy straight and curly hair too

An awful lot of professional extensionists have had bad experiences and have been sold hair that has had some turned upside down hair within the bundle or within the weft ...
and as you know if this happens then its not all root to point correct and it will just matt up and the cuticles will rub together and interlock ,

Then client will come back to blame the poor hair extensionist
so we cannot afford to buy turned hair at all , as any complaint will just jeopardizes our businesses

The next type of hair people want is the same hair as above but in a range of colours and waves and curls including light browns and blondes
but they still need all the hair it to be kept absolutely root to point correct,

but as you know this Pure virgin hair may need colouring to achieve these colours
and the problem is that during this colouring processs or waving process the hair has far more chance of getting accidentally turned ,
and if it does get turned , some companys try to disguise this problem by coating it with silicons and chemicals to smooth the cuticles down again

but as you know when these chemical coatings gets shampooed off the hair after about three to five shampoos it will start to matt up and tangle
and this is the type of hair that professionals dont want to use at all ,

So if all your hair absolutely root to point correct ?
and all the wavy and coloured types of hair is still absolutely root to point correct after colouring and waving ?
then this is exactly what we would be wanting to buy :)

If you do supply all these hair types at a good wholesale price then I am sure you will sell a lot of your hair to us highly trained professionals

So I do wish you very good luck for the coming New Year in China
and if your hair lasts and doesn't matt or tangle , and is as good as it looks on your site and the wholesale prices are good then lots of us extensionsts will want to try some samples of it
as good root to point correct ... coloured and waved hair is very hard to find :)

Also there are advertising banners that you can buy from this site too
I do hope your Hair is good high quality Hair as I can see you must work very hard , once again
all the very best :hug: x minky

Hello everyone,
A while ago a friend recommended www.hairxtensions.co.uk to me, I have since been on there and bought enough to apply a full head to myself to test it and see what it was like. I have had them in for nearly two months and I am happy with it I haven't experienced any tangling/knotting/matting etc the hair looks as good now as when it did when it first came out the pack (and thats after excessive GHD use and curling wand use :)). I'll keep them in for another month or so before I start buying in bulk and using it on paying clients but so far I am happy with it :)

Has anyone else used this company before ? As I would be interested in your opinions.

Thanks in advance

Latest posts

Back