Hair extension tools

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nietta

Reaction score
Does anyone have an trusted sellers (alibaba, Ali express or otherwise) the they use to order hair extension tools, everything from micro rinags to pliers and looper. ....If you don't mind sharing :) thank you!

P.s I have been researching and ordering samples for months, I'd just like some reputable suppliers to look into x

Does anyone have an trusted sellers (alibaba, Ali express or otherwise) the they use to order hair extension tools, everything from micro rinags to pliers and looper. ....If you don't mind sharing :) thank you!

P.s I have been researching and ordering samples for months, I'd just like some reputable suppliers to look into x

I buy all my rings from viola extensions but from their ebay shop rather than website! they have all the different colours in all the different styles and different sizes and nearly always arrive next day if ordered before 3.

I also buy my loppers from eBay I get a pack of 6 for about a fiver so order a few packs at a time so I never run out when they snap.... although it does take months and months of me using them everyday for them to snap x

Same! Viola extensions. Great prices fast delivery can also just order via there website

Latest posts

Back