Hair extension trolley

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siobrennan

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Does anyone here use a specially designed hair extension trolley? I know foxy used to sell them but they're not on their website now.
Decided to mainly work from home now so looking for something professional looking that will hold the hair hanging down. I seen an old thread where people glued combs to their colouring trolleys, but my OH thinks that looks unprofessional!
Help! X

I ask my clients to hold the bundle and pass me up strands! It might be an option for you in the mean time, while your waiting for a trolley, but I do find this helps with my timing so much, as they are separating the strands out for me meaning I don't have to do it, and saves me reaching for my trolley for a strand! I know a few other extensionist do it this way also x

Aw I don't like doing that! I like to leave my girls hands free for reading magazines etc! I used to lay everything out, then a draw mat, and laterally I hold small bundles of around 10 between my pinkie and ring finger so I don't need to stop! Might have to go back to the draw mat! X

I lay a towel out and put the strands in then roll the towel up so thr bonds are sticking out then you can pull them out easily x:)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use a brush! Put all the stands on a brush in between the bristles keeps them tidy when you take out :) my other extensionist friend screwed combs on the side of her normal hair dressing trolley. Buying a normal trolley is cheaper and use combs :) works the same. I'm mobile so I trolley isn't suitable :-( xxx

I use a brush! Put all the stands on a brush in between the bristles keeps them tidy when you take out :) my other extensionist friend screwed combs on the side of her normal hair dressing trolley. Buying a normal trolley is cheaper and use combs :) works the same. I'm mobile so I trolley isn't suitable :-( xxx

Can you take a pic of how you have them on a brush? I'm struggling to imagine how you mean! Thanks xx

I'm away until Sunday but will get a pic then :) xxx

This is what I had thought of doing. I've been mobile for 3years now but due to recent ill health I've decided to work from home instead as much as I can. Think I'm going to end up screwing combs to my trolley I don't think it will look that bad! Xx

I use a big paddle brush xx

Does anyone use a draw Matt???

Thanks for all the ideas! I've seen an American dream trolley on a website for just over £100 so might go for that, though again they seem to have discontinued it themselves same as foxy! Xx

Thanks for all the ideas! I've seen an American dream trolley on a website for just over £100 so might go for that, though again they seem to have discontinued it themselves same as foxy! Xx

Do you have a website

I lay a towel out and put the strands in then roll the towel up so thr bonds are sticking out then you can pull them out easily x:)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app
Me to!!

Hi! Forgot to ad the pic this is what I do, after I've taken them out all the packaging and trimmed the bonds :) the bristles in the brush keep them in place and tidy, take one off the top and still keeps them in place... Will hopefully get a better pic for you :) xxx

Would help if I uploaded the photo, duh. Haha!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377122450.100380.jpg

It's a bit annoying at first and the fact all hair has to be laid flat on a table for it to work other wise the hair drags the brush lol. But I'm used to it now, the first couple of times I felt like launching my brush across the room haha! Xxx

It's a bit annoying at first and the fact all hair has to be laid flat on a table for it to work other wise the hair drags the brush lol. But I'm used to it now, the first couple of times I felt like launching my brush across the room haha! Xxx

My brush kept falling on the floor lol I'm so crap at keeping them tidy to make my life easier x

Latest posts

Back