Hair extension trolley

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aaaaargh! The websites found with the extension trolleys now don't have them and isn't getting them back in. Looks like the uk doesn't like these products! Have ordered a new colour/ normal trolley Jane going to attach some combs to it, will post a pic for you once it's done! Xx

Ebay, American Dream Extensions, Balmain...google search...

I've tried it all, only from china :(

What do you mean, only from China? American Dream and Balmain don't need to be ordered from China, and there are many trolleys for sale on ebay, albeit from EU countries which is also a disaster because we don't really trust them etc.
If you can get just one piece and don't need to bulk buy, go for the 'from China' option, you're getting the same thing and cutting out the greedy middleman.

Looked at all those ones! They are all outwith the uk and taking forever to deliver. Been searching for this for ages! The balmain one is over £500 and the only American dream one available is a standard trolley, it doesn't have any individual extension holder bits just two side arms like a normal trolley x

In many cases, Royal Snail took longer to deliver from suburb of London to London proper than Dhl did from China to London. It doesn't take that long either within the EU, i got eg hair from Poland and the Czech Rep delivered within 3 days.
I realized that Balmain are no longer selling their trolleys online (they used to be £250), now the few ones left cost over half a grand-hahaha really?

I've seen one online for £500, can't remember where. Yep balmain are no
Longer selling them not on their website or order forms etc.

Aaaaargh! The websites found with the extension trolleys now don't have them and isn't getting them back in. Looks like the uk doesn't like these products! Have ordered a new colour/ normal trolley Jane going to attach some combs to it, will post a pic for you once it's done! Xx

Lets all chip in and buy a bulk order from alibaba!

How much are they through Alibaba? Xx

Works put at £24.50 each if you order 30 lol :D

Works put at £24.50 each if you order 30 lol :D

Ha, a business op there then ;-) But do double check shipping, import tax and vat to pay on them, still cheaper then £500 eh!

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh yeah forgot about that one! Even if you add a bit on still a saving... If only I had the cash to buy them all and sell em on lol x

I got one on Gumtree!!

Gumtree? That is one place I haven't looked!!! X

Latest posts

Back