Hair extension wholesale and supplier

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Momobile hair

Reaction score
Hi Folks, Ive been looking around for quite sometime and Im interested in hair extension wholesale and supplying, I no that alot of people buy from china , its great hair at the start and then the more you buy they start to send terrible hair, Ive tried four different companies and same things happened or im just not happy with the quality. Anyone no of any good suppliers?Ive had to change once ive got going because the hair was getting poor ;/ id love to stock all the difficult hair lengths, dip dyes etc I no these can be hard to get :)

I use lush-us hair and halo hair extensions as different suppliers :)

This is not as straightforward as one may think. In the long run yes maybe you will save money but you also have to think about the minimum order quantities that most factories have of each length and colour and also lead times, usually well over a week. Another thing to consider is the import and export laws of whatever country and the UK! There is quite a lot involved. I have looked into it as I really feel there is a lack of a good middle market extension brand, ie between lush us and Balmain for Indian virgin hair. But make sure to do lot of research before and request lots of samples! Many dodgy factories out there sending nice samples and then not so good afterwards so need to really try.

Latest posts

Back