hair extensionist essex???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahlouise7

Reaction score
hi,

does any one do or can any one recommend some one to me close to the dartford crossing who does hair extentsions please? i had them done b4 but whilst pregnant i had them removed and now he is 10 mths old, i feel id like them back again.

thank you in advance for any help any one can offer.

Sarah x

hi,

does any one do or can any one recommend some one to me close to the dartford crossing who does hair extentsions please? i had them done b4 but whilst pregnant i had them removed and now he is 10 mths old, i feel id like them back again.

thank you in advance for any help any one can offer.

Sarah x

Hi hun,

you location says essex - if romford would be okay there is a girl who does hair extensions around there who is supposed be brill and shes very reasonable as well. she has a facebook page if you want to see some of her work the page is called Stacy's weaved hair extensions.

i havent personally had them done but was recommended her through a friend. Stacy's number is 07854025431 if you want to speak to her

hth,

Jodie x

Hi Jodie.

Thank u so much for your reply, and yes stacy is fab, i know her and see her work all time as she works in same salon as me lol small world. I will tell her she was highly recommended by u!!! However i was hoping to find someone who does bonds as i had this b4 and i know it works well for me.

thanks again hun xx

Hi Jodie.

Thank u so much for your reply, and yes stacy is fab, i know her and see her work all time as she works in same salon as me lol small world. I will tell her she was highly recommended by u!!! However i was hoping to find someone who does bonds as i had this b4 and i know it works well for me.

thanks again hun xx

Blimey it really is a small world! lol

Jodie x

lol its stacy hayes, def the best in the business!!! x

Latest posts

Back