Hair extensions - advice on beginners courses please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kathair

Reaction score
Hi

Can anyone recommend a course for beginners in hair extensions?????

Kathair

Have a look at hair rebellion, studio 58 and connect 2 x

Quick reply, thanks!!!

Im going to look now xx

Kathair xx

Hi

Ive looked at them all, very interesting and thank you xx

Kathair xx

No probs connect 2 and studio 58 are very popular on here for their training x

I like the idea that Studio 58 do training in Birmingham, which is not far from me!

Thanks again xx

Kathair xx

Don't go with KM awful training and no help after!! X

Hi

KM, where are they so I don't choose them?

Kathair xx

They do them all over xx

So its just a case of googling KM?

Kathair xx

Beverley Robinson beauty school good x

Amy's hairdressing

Hi

Can anyone recommend a course for beginners in hair extensions?????

Kathair

hey kathair, we offer hair extension training nationwide for beginners, where are you located? x

Hi, Im in the Midlands, Birmingham area x

Hi, Im in the Midlands, Birmingham area x

Hi Kat, yes we hold our courses in Birmingham city centre once a month, have you checked our website? x

I trained with Belle and have had a steady flow of hair extension clients since :)

Did my training with belle the only good thing about it was the dominos pizza!! No after support !!!

Had to re train with Hair Rebellion who iv had on going support with ever since!

I wouldn't go anywhere near Belle. I trained with them and found the course rushed and lacking in information. The practical aspect was so bad, you literally apply about 5-10 extensions to a dolls head then your sent on your way.

Did my training with belle the only good thing about it was the dominos pizza!! No after support !!!

Had to re train with Hair Rebellion who iv had on going support with ever since!

You got fed!!!! They ran over lunch on mine and finished the course 4 hours early!

Sent from my HTC One mini using SalonGeek mobile app

I did KM in birmingham too, try studio58 lots of people on here have trained with them and say it was fab

I trained with connect 2 hair & highly recommend them x

Latest posts

Back